Yes, you read that right.
Most folks lead off a page like this with stuff about them. So lets get that out the way
* I got my first camera before I got my first car.
* I love photography.
* I have a wife, kids, a dog and a cat. The dog loves me - the rest tolerate me.
Enough. None of this should be about me. It should be about YOU - the client. In a nutshell, my professional existence is about HELPING YOU MAKE MORE MONEY.
Period. End of story. I live to serve.
So how can I do that? One word - BRAND.
Sure, I take pictures. But the how of it is another story. Without getting too sappy here, I've always felt it was my job to not just help you sell a home, or furniture, or a job, but to do so in a way that makes YOUR JOB EASIER THE NEXT TIME. And we do that by building you - by building YOUR brand.
From a practical standpoint, though -- what does that mean? It means that:
* Our tools are all state of the art, so YOU can tell your customers you work with pros.
* We have 11 years of experience in a job, that, for all practical purposes, has only even existed for less than 20.
* Our tech is cutting edge, and we are using ALL of it. You are the leader in the industry.