Photography for Realtors
Who is This Workshop For?
This workshop is designed for the Realtor who is interested in taking pictures of their listings. If you currently shoot listings, you will learn to shoot better, faster, and produce a more consistent product. If you are just starting out with photography, you will learn the correct way to approach the unique art of real estate photography.
This is not a theory class – this is a process class. You will learn how to shoot BY shooting. The technique you will learn is simple, repeatable, and not technology dependent. It will work with a $400 camera or a $4000 camera.
• 6 hours of hands – on instruction in a fully furnished model home. You will “learn by doing”;
• Small class size, with one - on – one time with the instructor;
• Question and answer time;
• Lunch and water;
• Follow-up instructional opportunities.
What to Bring (please contact me to discuss if you don’t have any of these items available)
• Digital Camera (DSLR or Mirrorless)
• Wide angle lens (24mm or wider)
• Lots of energy!
What You Will Learn
• Choosing the right equipment that works best for real estate photography;
• The 10 tenets of real estate photography;
• "One – touch shooting" – how to set up your camera so you only have to change one setting to get any shot;
• Thinking about your end product as you shoot;
• Special considerations for every room;
Best of all, you will learn by doing. At least half the day will be spent shooting and critiquing photos.
What's the cost?
$150, payable at registration.
What's the date?
Wednesday, April 17th from 10 - 4 pm.
Who can come?
For insurance purposes, this class is open to active, licensed Realtors and Brokers ONLY.
How do I sign up?
Just click below!